Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Karmic flush

Well, my family just got affected by an anonymous phone call.  I mean everyone. Like I am giving up my entire career to prevent worst case scenario. We can't find the data in real time,  so we have to go X men style.  Like so many times past with pre cog stuff,  this is a public record with date and time stamp. And I like to prove this works. . .  If two Jedis are fighting,  the only way to make them agree to fight on same side is a common enemy to their kids.  We confirm female... Not local... anger and hateful... Not much else. 

So like old times,  we have joined intent and unleashed a karmic flush on them to identify the culprit... aptly by a rear end fender bender ... Thursday i feel is when it will occur... no later than Friday timeframe.  With our excess emotions, esp Subconscious/unconscious, our power is amped right now.  Reality should bend to our combined will easily... if we know them,  we will hear about it... if not,  it will still occur and cause a dent in their paycheck.  The intent is released... like so many times before,  just waiting for it to hit the target.  The results are always impressive... Lol

This is not dark side, but blowback is always as bitch. Whoever it is should be grateful. My recent return to God's path prevented me from requesting extreme measures... the old death and chaos stuff... that was way too much darkness and the blowback was not worth it.  No,  this is a simple identification. I will prob get a cold or something. . .

People should never fuck with my family... esp my kids... Lol that becomes a great way to meet Darth Vader. . .

1 comment:

  1. Okay. .. everything is okay. Good came of it. I withdraw my intent. Go in peace.

    ReplyDelete