Sunday, November 10, 2013

Well that's that. Dust and ashes.

Well she burned all burnables, then threw away... like garbage... everything else... wedding rings etc...

Burned every picture...

Everything... even stuff that was technically probably mine.

It was over a long time ago, but now it is dead and in the ground.

Yeah, respect has been a tough one, but zero respect is at least zero. That was disrespect.

For all your talk of honor, you proved one thing- you truly are a cold, mean spirited, and heartless bitch who lives up to your reputation of self-proclaimed viciousness. You truly should go find a mobster somewhere and become his girlfriend. Good for you.

 Honestly, I know I'm supposed to be cold and sardonic, but it actually made me feel sad. I guess I made you feel really worthless so you decided I deserved to feel the same. I'm not (worthless), but it still hurts when someone throws you away like that.

I guess all those things to me did not all symbolize something bad... those were years of sacrifice that still meant something. Actually, Jennifer would probably be dead right now if I had not been in her life, regardless of what she says.

I actually kept my ring. I haven't worn it, but I keep it in my little fight club box. Its super hard sometimes, but I take it out every once and awhile and think about my times with Jen. I plan to keep mine b/c it is a link to a lot of tough times and a really hard road. I just feel sad b/c Jen is still a person to me, and I feel a deep guilt and sadness for hurting her so badly. I feel like what I am trying to do is work through this horrible experience. It is really horrible, and there is no one holding my hand through the valley of the shadow of death... big boy time you know? She acts like I'm skipping along the yellow brick road holding Dorothy's hand. lol It's DARK out here... you know?

This act, while at least a very clear breaking of her attachment to me, it sort of went off the charts on hatefulness. Yeah, it hurt to have someone burn everything, and then throw away the other stuff. Get rid of letters and stuff, I got it, but put the other stuff in a box or something. Its not the first time she's shredded stuff though...

What happened with us is... when the U.S. atom-bombed Japan, imagine then if Japan had then atom-bombed not just the U.S. but all of North America... yeah, massive overkill in the response Jen. You accuse me of a trail of devastation, you did an ice skate style triple lutz with two Uzi machine guns... Nice work... not that you care.

I guess I'll meet her in the middle and ritually end the Mike part of Mike&Jen too... the thing that came to mind was from the Matrix... she is a chick, but I think she's a butch lesbian... anyway... the overall shoe fits.... sad lol...

No respect, a lot of hurt, hate... True colors... all sides.

 
As Lil Wayne says....

Rebirth motherfucker...

No comments:

Post a Comment