Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Decisions

So a lot has been going on in my life.
I almost can't keep up with things, but while my personal life relationship wise has gone completely south, everything else is coming together.

It seems that I cannot maintain a relationship with anyone right now, hard as I have tried.

I guess I just have to focus on getting strong then...

I have an amazing job here- it is not easy, but there is a red carpet that actual has a fork in it that leads to either a successful civilian DOD career or military...

I am actually getting in shape. I feel my body strengthening, watching my legs get cut again... people always hate on me b/c of my upper body's ability to show rapid muscle def, but I'm happy and yes, it still works b/c tonight I was like, awesome, its working!

I have someone who volunteered to help me publish an ebook of my poetry through her channels, so that is exciting. I will still publish one through Amazon, so really, I will have two books out in two different venues... Totally unexpected... it helps to have someone push you, and as an accomplished and published writer, she is cuffing me forward like a bear cub...

I live 10 minutes from one of the richest countries in the world; I have a brand new SUV with free gas; Doha is amazing with all its things to do, and every one of my dollars equals three of theirs- its like I'm rich; my buddies showed me this tailor shop where the guy reproduces anything you show him in whatever cloth you want- I'm taking copies of GQ and soon I will have a wardrobe of Armani and Prada... freaking crazy shit.

The sad part. I'm alone here. It's really quiet at night, and for all my privileges, the internet is limited here.
I miss my kids. I miss being loved... and I mean loved the way I need to be loved.

I have an opportunity to stay here for two years, and I am strongly considering it... I gave up my entire life and then am standing here alone in the desert. I have been walking around for several months sad, dazed and lonely, but that is getting me nowhere.

It is time to get my shit together and become the highly successful man people have always said I should be. I think it is time to just work hard for awhile and achieve my potential. I really don't have any other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment