Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Two constants

Well.  I can only count on two things in life: that working out feels good esp in a gym that is open 24 hrs, that the harder the job,  the better I perform.

My heart is a piece of iron. I have established a routine that taxes me on purpose,  but at night silence and sadness hit me like a sledgehammer.
I see a bleak future.  I will stay here for two years and work my ass off.  I don't care for the Army but I am good at what I do,  unfortunately that just slingshots my career forward.

I honestly think I will just extend so that I come back in 2015. It will be tough, but my gut says that is whats necessary.

This weekend,  Christmas shopping and getting some clothes from GQ tailored for me.

Plus,  working hard on my final drafts so I can start getting proofs sent.  I want at least one done by Christmas. 

I have a feeling life will appear to suck for awhile,  and then suddenly,  all my hard work will pay off in a big way. This job I have could be a major stepping stone to some amazing senior positions in corporate logistics. . . I fast track logistics,  I could spring board into a 150 grand or higher job. . . I see myself there.  Its just sort of empty thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment