Tuesday, December 29, 2015

So me....

Well, sometimes you just realize things about yourself, about others too. Life is too short for stupid drama or holding a grudge. 

We get old so quickly. There are no times for games because life is a game. So why make a game within a game. Even if I feel like a nerdy rockstar who never got a band, never made it big, I still love life. I'm takin' it on like the guys from 21, 22... 25 Jump street. Lol might be one scarred up tiger by the time I die, but I'll wear my stripes with pride... Just as long as they went towards a good purpose. Be loyal to people. Believe! Always look for a person's spark... Always. I was never good at sarcasm or irony or compartmentalization... I tend to go all or nothing, and that sometimes means I pull off a miracle, but also that I crash hard. But I always stand back up, and in the future, note to self, learn from the past and stop walking into punches. Never give up. Never surrender. I might be like this drunken rockstar, but you can't fault the brightness of my heart or the quality of my soul. When I find her, I'll be with a woman who'll have mu back to the end of the line... Loyalty is not just a word, and it's more than actions... It's a permanent state of mind. In 2016, I'm keeping it positive, and I'm rolling as clean as I can but maybe just a little dirty.

Yeah? What was that? Well, I have something for you... BE COOL!

This is my anthem, this is my life...

Sing it babe! 
Sing it the way I wish I could...
Cheers...


And... That's not confusion on my face... Aside from the usual .... I was fucking frozen from ice and snow.... 

Invincible Summer, always!


No comments:

Post a Comment