Thursday, April 3, 2014

Superman

Come darkness
Project your accusations
Whisper your insinuations
Cast your incantations.

I laugh.
You are evil, 
Ridiculous,
Weak.

You came to me
I looked at you,
I kicked you in the face
Tumbling
Reeling across the floor.

I am naked in the midst of winter
But within my chest burns an invincible summer.

Lol

I am SO STRONG. ROFL

RAW CURRENT

I feel WONDERFUL...

I know how Sansom felt when he reached up and felt hair.

: )))

First time in YEARS that I feel like Masterchieflike. I'm sort of standing here looking around,  flexing my hands and feeling power flowing through me.

Its exactly like Shaolin soccer when their kung fun comes back.

I had gotten hit by an EMP, now all my systems just kicked on... lol

Feels good to be off airplane mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment